Wednesday, April 4, 2012

My pedi day

I have been going to get my nails done for many years now. You know those little nail shops mostly run by vietnamese women. They do a
great job at a good price. Well I walked in today and there was middle aged caucasian man working on a woman's toes. I'm sorry but,my first thought was wow this guy is pitching in to help his girl get her toes done! It turns out that he works at the salon. He seams to have  completely acclimated to working there. It's so cute! He is also married to the owner. I guess being one half of a bi-racial marriage I can appreciate the work it takes to feel comfortable immersed in another culture. It's nice to see that in more and more areas of our lives it doesn't matter your race or gender you can do what makes you happy:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment