Thursday, April 19, 2012

I think I'm in love with.... a new nail polish

                           I think I'm in love with a new nail polish. It's called Venique.
I tried it out last week and wore it for 5 days with no top coat. I polished my nails Monday, worked eleven hours Tuesday, during the week did dishes, laundry, moped and hardly any wear on the color! I bought a beautiful red today and this time I finished it with a top coat.
 This polish is made in the USA.It is made with a product called Sil-Tek witch allows the polish to bend with your nail and not chip off. I read lots of great things about it and heard lots of good testimonials to how long it lasts. One thing I loved about it was how fast it dried. A tip when polish your nails with Venique is to make sure you pull the polish down the free of edge or your nail. I noticed that the color does not chip but its wears away a little, by painting over the edge of you nail you prevents that from happening. This polish is available through your local high quality nail salon or on Amazon. The links is below. Try it out and let me know.
http://www.veniquenail.com/images/spring_display.png

No comments:

Post a Comment