Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Finding time to do your hair

I'm a busy mom of three. My hair is getting pretty long and thick. How do I find time to fix it? Make it simple. Take 10 minutes to add a few curls, run a flat iron through or pull it back in a loose low bun. Taking a few minutes to style your hair will make you feel better all day. I feel like at least I got one thing going for me even when I'm changing diapers or running into a friend at the store.A few time saver tips:

  1. Use a turban towel to dry your hair. Wrap your hair up in one of those little turban towels. I got a double pack at Bed Bath & Beyond a few years ago and I love it.
  2. Let your hair air dry as long as possible. Blow dry your hair when it is almost dry. 
  3. Straighten or curl your hair one day. The next day wear it up.
  4. Relax don't try too hard. Hair is organic, the fabric that always changes. Perfection is not necessary. 
Try to apply at least one or these tips and "you'll love the way you look."

No comments:

Post a Comment