Monday, March 19, 2012

My likes and unlikes for more volume

If you have fine hair and want more body I love Matrix Amplify. For this product to work properly you must use the shampoo and the conditioner together.
:Amplify
Another favorite. Sojourn volume shampoo and conditioner.

Available at J.Michael Salon Vancouver WA
Great styling aids: Session whip is mousse but has no hold , it will give you tones of volume with no crunch. Boosta spray adds a little texture to your hair with an extra pump of volume.
Expanda gives you hold and volume. This product works awesome combined with the session whip, wow baby volume!
The best little trick to getting lasting volume for fine hair is my fairy dust. No, it's expanda dust. This stuff is great. A few shakes and fluff and ready for all day volume!
Available at J.Michael Salon Vancouver WA





Finish your look or with this all time favorite hair spray:
Kenra Super Hold Hairspray 25  

I recently tried Wella's new volume mousse. Did not like the crunchy feeling, kind of gritty in my hair. My scalp also got way drier using this mousse. Don't recommend it.


Did not like this!








No comments:

Post a Comment