Monday, March 26, 2012

Gradual color change is best

Isn't this hair beautiful! This a picture of my clients hair from last Thursday. Four months ago she had dark hair with a few burgundy red highlights. I was also coloring her base color a rich dark brown color to cover a few  grays. She wanted to have brighter color and to be 2-3 levels lighter. A mistake that I have made in the past is trying to please the client right at the moment. This time I explained that over time we could lighten and brighten her hair. It took 3 appointments. Voila! Here we have a gorgeous color and hair that is in great condition. The moral of the story: when attempting a big color change have a goal to work towards. Don't try to make too drastic of a change in one day. Sometimes its better to have a plan and work toward that desired outcome. Trust me your hair will be in much better condition because or it.
Coming up this week tutorial on how to curl your hair this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment